Actor, Kojo Nkansah, popularly known as Liwin[Gammiieee] says he is not bothered by public comments that say he is probably the ugliest actor in Ghana.
“Anybody who complains that I’m not handsome enough for movies doesn’t know the meaning of handsome,” he says.
According to the 24 year- old actor, he had received several comments from the public that he is ugly and he shouldn’t be used in movies since he scares people away.
“Handsomeness to me is determined by a person’s eyes. I have the sexiest eyeballs that any movie actor can have and that makes me unique. Almost on a daily basis, I get admirers, mostly ladies, who tell me that I’m handsome, so I don’t know what those people are talking about”, Liwin told Showbiz last Friday
Know for movies like Azonto Ghost, Mogya Kronkron, Sika Kasa, Bonsam Bofo, Obaa Nti and Agye Nyame Bamu, Liwin said if he had given in to uncomplimentary comments, he wouldn’t have probably got to where he is now.
“I almost wept when a very pretty lady met me the other day and said, you are not bad so why do people keep insulting you that you are ugly?’.After she left I almost wept,” Liwin said laughing.
Contrary to the early 40s age that many people give him, Liwin disclosed to Showbiz that he is only 24 years old.
“I really don’t know why people think I am so old. I am just 24 years and very proud of my age. My age is something I wouldn’t tell lies about for anything,” the young man said.
Asked about his relationship with women, Liwin, who was born to Mr. Kojo Nkansah and Miss Adwoa Offei said he keeps running away from women just to focus on his career. “
If I were a player or womanizer, I would probably have had close to seven children since a lot of girls want to date me but I tell them that I am engaged.”
Talking about how he came by the name Liwin, Kojo Nkansah said he and American rapper Lil Wayne look very much alike.
“I say this all the time but people think I am kidding, Lil Wayne and I have the same eye balls and the same height and body size. I know I look exactly like him that is the reason I chose the name but the spelling of my name Liwin is different from his Lil Wayne.
He is of the belief that in five years time,he would become the biggest actor in Africa and beyond. He says he’s been in the movie industry for a long time but he thinks it’s now his time to shine.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- MP's Wife Caught Having S3x With Her Boyfriend In The Bush - Photos
- Witch/wizard caught by Madina police
- Photo Of The Day: Ex- President, J.J. Rawlings’ Twin Brother Found
- “Why Should I Donate Money To Africa”, “What Has Africa Done For Me”?, Floyd Mayweather Opens Up
- Photos: Ghanaian Pastor’s Daughter Comes Out As Gay On Big Brother UK
- Nollywood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye Arrested In The USA - Photo
- HILARIOUS!!: Man Raped By 3 Women At Gunpoint
- Sakawa Boy Confesses - ''I Have $2 Million Dollars And 6 Bedroom House But Will Gladly Give Them Up If There Is A Way"
- Nigerian Governor Adams Oshiomhole, 63, Marries 29 Year Old Model, Lara Fortes - Photos
- Check Out 45 S3x Positions Every Couple Must Try
- Funny Photo: Liwin Meets Barack And Michelle Obama
- Van Vicker Weeps During Interview At Dumsor Vigil
- Little Ladies Men
- SHOCKING: See What A Man Did To His Wife, After Discovering Secretly That His Wife Was Cheating On Him
- Pentecost Deacon Caught In The Act
- I Have Infected 712 Female University Students With HIV, Tamale S3x Tape Guy Reveals
- SHOCKING: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh
- Anas Attacks John Dumelo
- KARMA: Man Shocked As Prostitutes He Ordered Turn Out To Be His Daughters
- Sarkodie Records With American Rapper Ace Hood - Photos
- Nigerian Billionaire, Dangote Dumps Girlfriend For Leaking Their Secrete Romance - Photos
- Barack Obama Lied About Osama’s Death To Claim Glory, Reports Reveal
- KSM, Sarkodie And Others Meet Nana Akufo-Addo
- President Mahama Breaks Silence, Says ''I’ll Join Yvonne Nelson And Sarkodie For The #DumsorMustStop Demo"
- VIDEO: Kwabena Kwabena Surprises Woman At Her Wedding In Germany
- #DumsorMustStop Vigil: Yvonne Nelson And Others Begin Protest - Photos
- #DumsorMustStop Vigil: Fake HIV/AIDS Ambassador, Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Attacks Yvonne Nelson
- 50 Orgasms A Day: Amanda Gryce Finds Love As She Searches For Cure
- VIDEO: Mahama Lacks Skills To Manage Affairs – Yvonne Nelson Attacks
- Confidence Haugen, A Ghanaian Socialite Now Uses Crutches - Photos
- Yvonne Nelson Talks About The Effect Of Dumsor On Her Purse
- BARBARIC: Pastor Climbs On His Church Members, Orders Them To Strip - Photos
- #DumsorMustStop Vigil: Yvonne Nelson Shows Us Venue - Video
- VIDEO: Dumsor Must Stop, But We Must All Work It Together, Kwaw Kese Advises
- Find Out 7 Solutions That Can Save Your Relationship
- World Fattest Man Escapes Dead
- Beef Getting Messier: Ace Hood Finally Deletes Picture With Sarkodie
- Power Crisis: Mahama Is Like A Kid Who Is Always Last In Class – Lydia Forson Attacks
- VIDEO: Sarkodie Opens Up On How Ace Hood Contacted Him For Collabo
- Ghanaian Celebrities Attend ‘Dumsor’ Vigil
- HILARIOUS!: African Woman Goes To America And Starts Church Services At A Supemarket
- Upcoming Actresses Willingly Offer S3x For Roles – Nollywood Director Reveals