Jasmine Baroudi: I've Something Different From The Others
She might not be popular among the A-list actresses in Ghana but Jasmine Baroudi is one actress who is determined to shoot to the top as a a star in a short while.
Jasmine who has so far featured in movies such as Contract, Adams Apples Series, Lost In His Glory, Devoted, and television series Peep, Desperations and My Home believes strongly that with these few movies to her credit, the future looks bright.
“I might be new on the movie scene but I have something different from the other actors. My acting is real which many people admire me for” Jasmine told Showbiz in an interview last week.
Born to Mrs. Rebecca Akoto and the late Mr. Abdul Razak Baroudi, Jasmine said her first invitation to act in a movie came from producer Dickson Dzapatsu when he was about to shoot his TV series Between The Sheets.
“Although it was my first time on set, Dickson Dzapatsu didn’t have too much problem with my acting. I had on my own rehearsed with friends before going on location therefore I was ready to do the job.
Just when other movie producers started using her, Jasmine took a break to do her national service. “After my national service, I was engaged in other things which took me away from acting”.
Jasmine said she cannot stand people who knew next to nothing about acting but go ahead to criticise actors for not playing a role well. “How many people can act as a mad person? “Sometimes even good actors who have been around for years have to do it over and over again before they get things right”, she added.
Jasmine attended Morning Star School, continued to Wesley Girls’ High School and then to University of Ghana, Legon majoring in Psychology.
Write Your Comment
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Rev. Ken Oyakhilome, Accused Of Impregnating A Woman In The Church
- University Student's Act With Boyfriend Leaks Online- Video
- Jennifer Lawrence Horrified After Photos Leak - Photos
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome – “My Wife Was Always Angry And Bitter”
- 19 Yrs Old Ghanaian Girl, Nahnah Abynah Commits Suicide After Sex Tape Leaks - [Video]
- Woman with Nigerian heritage gives birth to white baby
- Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua Says President Obama Will Soon Fall Sick
- Rapper Eno - I Don't Have A Vajayjay...I Have Balls