Roland Agambire (left) and Joseph Siaw Agyapong (right)
The committee specifically mentioned the names of Roland Agambire of AGAMS Group, Joseph Siaw Agyapong of Zoomlion and Jospong Group and Seidu Agongo of Zeera Group of Companies.
According to the report, there is a certain impression that the three are untouchable.
According to Manasseh Azure Awuni, the report cites “extreme focus of power and authority at the top echelons of governance”, which has resulted in a situation whereby the deputy national coordinators of GYEEDA, the Monitoring and Evaluation team, and Regional Coordinators are unaware of modules that have been approved and for which implementation had started.
The Committee found instances of growing disregard by service providers for Regional Coordinators who insisted on value for money.
According to the report, the skewing of contracts in favor Mr. Roland Agambire, Joseph Agyapong and Seidu Agongo “crowded out innovations and new ideas from other potentially capable citizens.”
It says there was “evidence of individuals owning in excess of eight modules at a single time with aggregate contract values in excess of GH¢150m.”
The committee noted “this approach significantly affected the quality of ideas implemented and resulted in a credibility challenge for the programmes/modules with allegations of ‘pirating’ of concepts and ideas.”
The report casts doubt on the number of beneficiaries service providers claim they engage. For instance, “a senior management staff who doubled as a coordinator of the RLG’s module was reassigned by the National Coordinator after raising concerns about the purported number of persons trained in one of RLG’s report.
The management team member who doubled as a module coordinator for RLG’s Youth in ICT programme said the company trained "300 rather than 5,000 as stated in the report."
The report says this action “creates the impression that some service providers are ‘untouchable’ and are able to remotely manipulate GYEEDA for their wishes to be done."
This view, the report says "is compounded by service providers directly exerting pressure on GYEEDA staff, in particular members of the Monitoring and Evaluation team to produce reports as the service providers wish in order to receive payment.”
The report also described as unhealthy how some private companies request “government to apportion state resources in a particular manner for their benefit.
For instance, in letters dated 28th April, 2011 and 9th January, 2012, Mr. Henry Kangah and Mr. Roland Agambire, National Coordinator of Asongtaba Cottage Industries and CEO of rlg respectively, requested 50% of the “Talk Time Tax” be dedicated to the Trades and Vocation and the rest 50% dedicated ICT module. Mr. Roland Agambire owns both companies.
Effectively, Mr. Agambire’s demand was for 100% of GYEEDA’s allocation of the Communication Service Tax be dedicated to companies owned by him,” the report says. The Communication Service Tax is the most reliable source of funding for GYEEDA.” For Joy News, Manasseh Azure Awuni reporting.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- VIDEO: Nollywood Actress, Afrocandy Goes Fully N@ked In Leaked Video
- WATCH: Just Imagine What This Women Are Now Doing Online
- SHOCKER!! Crazy Woman Shares Video Of Herself Dancing Dirty In Her Room
- Watch Video: Married Professor Caught Having S*x With Student In His Office
- Couple Were Caught Having S3x At Road 1 Gate Of A University
- Dirty as 2 Lovers Shamelessly Make Out In The Open For People To Record
- Watch: Stup!d Girl Goes N@ked On The Snow, SEE What Happens
- PHOTOS: Kennedy Agyapong Releases Another Set Of Nude Pictures of Afia Schwazenegger
- Dirty as Video of Student Fingering Herself With Pen Leaks
- OMG!! Girl Buried In Deep Pit For 8 Months For Rituals By Her Boyfriend Survives, SEE Shocking Photos
- Shocking: See What These Female Students Are Doing To Themselves With A Bottle
- Shame As Private Photos Of C Poly Student Goes Viral On Campus
- VIDEO: ‘Tricky Miracle’ as Bishop Obinim retrieves Church Member’s Old Passport From The Cemetery
- WATCH: Mother Caught Daughter Chatting A Boy On Facebook, What She Did Next Will Shock You
- EXPOSED!! See Photos Of White Man Who Loves Sleeping With Young African Girls
- Sidechick Humiliates Wife On Facebook By Posting Photos of Her And The Woman's Husband Having S*x, SEE Shocking Photos
- Biology Teacher Impregnates 6 Students At Ola Girls SHS During Reproductive Health Experiment
- OMG!! SEE What Facebook Did To This Lady For Posting Her N*de Pictures Online
- Xclusive: An Ex-Boyfriend of Afia Schwarzenegger CONFIRMS That There Is ‘Nunu’ Scent Down There - So Ken Agyepong Was Right
- Shame As Lesbian S*xtape Of Business Tycoon’s Daughter Goes Viral
- Shocking! Top Civil Servant Caught on Camera Having S*x with Lover in His Office
- Kenyan Tourist Leaks Rwanda Lover's Private Photos Online
- Cocaine Queen, Nayele Pops Up Again, Threatens To Release Video That Will Cripple Mahama’s Gov’t
- ‘I Fortify 1,700 Prophets in Africa, Including TB Joshua’ – Nana Kwaku Bonsam
- WATCH Video: Old Man 'Still Attached To Prostitute After Dying During S.ex'
- OMG!! Busty Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Sets The Internet on Fire With New Photos of Her Huge B**bs
- IN PHOTOS: Meet The Top 10 Richest Men In Ghana, Number 1 Will Shock You
- TB Joshua’s Daughter Reveals Dad’s Secrets
- Video Of Cheating Wife Having S3x With Boyfriend While 2 Year Old Son Cries Goes Viral
- Dirty: Just Imagine What This Couple are Doing In Public - Photo
- I Have Infected 31 of My Lecturers With HIV - Ghanaian Student Confesses and More
- Marry 2 Wives OR Go To Jail, Eritrea Gets New Law Over Shortage of Husband
- AUDIO: Kennedy Agyapong Replies Afia Schwazenegger Again Reveals She Has HIV and More
- AUDIO: Kennedy Agyapong Takes Afia Schwarzenegger To The Cleaners, Threatens To Leak Her Private Photos
- AUDIO: Afia Schwarzenegger Replies Ken Agyapong, Accuses Him Of Having S3x With Minors and More
- Methodist Primary School Teacher Strips Girl N@ked, Reason Will Shock You
- VIDEO: Booty Queen, Vera Sidika Sets The Internet on Fire in Sensational Twerking Stunt
- Fake Yvonne Nelson Defrauds Man, SEE Photos + Audio
- VIDEO: Taxi Driver Knocks Down Armed Robbers On Motorbike
- Ghanaians Break My Heart - President Robert Mugabe Fires Again
- IN PHOTOS: Check out 10 Badass Scandals That Shook Ghanaian Entertainment Industry
- For Your Viewing Pleasure: OMG! This 10 Hot Photos of Moesha Boduong Will Make Your Day