Roland Agambire (left) and Joseph Siaw Agyapong (right)
The committee specifically mentioned the names of Roland Agambire of AGAMS Group, Joseph Siaw Agyapong of Zoomlion and Jospong Group and Seidu Agongo of Zeera Group of Companies.
According to the report, there is a certain impression that the three are untouchable.
According to Manasseh Azure Awuni, the report cites “extreme focus of power and authority at the top echelons of governance”, which has resulted in a situation whereby the deputy national coordinators of GYEEDA, the Monitoring and Evaluation team, and Regional Coordinators are unaware of modules that have been approved and for which implementation had started.
The Committee found instances of growing disregard by service providers for Regional Coordinators who insisted on value for money.
According to the report, the skewing of contracts in favor Mr. Roland Agambire, Joseph Agyapong and Seidu Agongo “crowded out innovations and new ideas from other potentially capable citizens.”
It says there was “evidence of individuals owning in excess of eight modules at a single time with aggregate contract values in excess of GH¢150m.”
The committee noted “this approach significantly affected the quality of ideas implemented and resulted in a credibility challenge for the programmes/modules with allegations of ‘pirating’ of concepts and ideas.”
The report casts doubt on the number of beneficiaries service providers claim they engage. For instance, “a senior management staff who doubled as a coordinator of the RLG’s module was reassigned by the National Coordinator after raising concerns about the purported number of persons trained in one of RLG’s report.
The management team member who doubled as a module coordinator for RLG’s Youth in ICT programme said the company trained "300 rather than 5,000 as stated in the report."
The report says this action “creates the impression that some service providers are ‘untouchable’ and are able to remotely manipulate GYEEDA for their wishes to be done."
This view, the report says "is compounded by service providers directly exerting pressure on GYEEDA staff, in particular members of the Monitoring and Evaluation team to produce reports as the service providers wish in order to receive payment.”
The report also described as unhealthy how some private companies request “government to apportion state resources in a particular manner for their benefit.
For instance, in letters dated 28th April, 2011 and 9th January, 2012, Mr. Henry Kangah and Mr. Roland Agambire, National Coordinator of Asongtaba Cottage Industries and CEO of rlg respectively, requested 50% of the “Talk Time Tax” be dedicated to the Trades and Vocation and the rest 50% dedicated ICT module. Mr. Roland Agambire owns both companies.
Effectively, Mr. Agambire’s demand was for 100% of GYEEDA’s allocation of the Communication Service Tax be dedicated to companies owned by him,” the report says. The Communication Service Tax is the most reliable source of funding for GYEEDA.” For Joy News, Manasseh Azure Awuni reporting.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- President Of Ghana Impregnates Sultry Famous Actress
- Video: Shocking As Pastor Baths His Female Church Members [Beware Of False Prophets]
- SHS Student And House Master's S3x Tape Goes Viral (Part 1)
- SHS Student And House Master's S3x Tape Goes Viral (Part 2)
- Ghanaian Actress And Politician’s Daughter Caught In Lesbian Act [Video]
- Parents Pick Up UCC Girl From Campus After Her Nude Video Goes Viral - Video
- Ghanaian girl allegedly caught having s3x with her sick client
- Lesbians Shit Bombed In Accra
- Top Illuminati Celebs In Africa Exposed
- Meet 11 Hollywood Celebrities Who Are Actually Ghanaians
- Roselyn Ngissah Opens Up About Her Private Life – Video
- White Man Sucks On Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs
- Father Of Nadia Buari's Twins Revealed?
- Facebook Girl's Nak3d Pictures To Whiteman Goes Viral
- Kumawood Actor, Akrobeto’s Fetish Priest Girlfriend Buys Him Hummer Car
- UnBelievable What Jim Iyke’s Team Said About Nadia Buari’s Twins
- Takoradi Sakawa Boy And Lover's S3x Tape Leaked (Part 1)
- Several Children Die In Bus Crash While Going On School Excursion To Mount Afadjato - Graphic Photos
- Meet 9 Famous Ghanaians Who Don’t Believe In God Nor Jesus Christ
- Nigerian Actress Bose Arowosegbe Claims All Women Are Prostitutes
- Married Boss Caught In The Act With His Secretary
- Pastor Chris And Ex-Wife Share Their 2 Children
- Check Out Becca In New Photos
- Check Out Video Of A Strange Creature That Has Appeared At The Sea Shore
- Controversial Presenter Afia Schwarzenegger Makes A Move
- Nadia Buari’s Step Father Angry With Mahama Saga
- Check Out 11 Photos Of Ghanaian Celebrities That Will Inspire You To Hit The Gym
- Asamoah Gyan Buying A Private Jet – Photos
- Ahuof3 Patri Reveals Every Girl Has A Kalybos In Her Life
- Alleged Legon Gay Porn Students Speaks – AUDIO
- 7 Vaginal Hygiene That Every Ghanaian Girl Must Know
- 12 Mistakes Men Do In Bed And How To Avoid Them
- Divorce Case Gets Messier As Pastor Chris Ignores Enstrange Wife's Birthday
- Prophet Busted After Impregnating 20 Members Of His Church
- University Student Falls And Dies During Prayer Session Held On School Roof
- Audio: Man Turns Snake And Swallowed Lady In A Hotel At Nzema
- Kennedy Agyapong - I Don't Believe In Condoms, I Have 13 Kids And 108 Houses
- Why I Separated From Pawpaw, Aki Finally Opens Up
- This Is A Must Watch Video, Mzbel Attacks Critics
- Kumawood Actress, Vivian Jill And Son Party Hard [Video]
- Ladies, Find Out How To Tell If You Have A Loose Vagina
- Kristy Love, I Need A Man To Handle My Large Breasts