Roland Agambire (left) and Joseph Siaw Agyapong (right)
The committee specifically mentioned the names of Roland Agambire of AGAMS Group, Joseph Siaw Agyapong of Zoomlion and Jospong Group and Seidu Agongo of Zeera Group of Companies.
According to the report, there is a certain impression that the three are untouchable.
According to Manasseh Azure Awuni, the report cites “extreme focus of power and authority at the top echelons of governance”, which has resulted in a situation whereby the deputy national coordinators of GYEEDA, the Monitoring and Evaluation team, and Regional Coordinators are unaware of modules that have been approved and for which implementation had started.
The Committee found instances of growing disregard by service providers for Regional Coordinators who insisted on value for money.
According to the report, the skewing of contracts in favor Mr. Roland Agambire, Joseph Agyapong and Seidu Agongo “crowded out innovations and new ideas from other potentially capable citizens.”
It says there was “evidence of individuals owning in excess of eight modules at a single time with aggregate contract values in excess of GH¢150m.”
The committee noted “this approach significantly affected the quality of ideas implemented and resulted in a credibility challenge for the programmes/modules with allegations of ‘pirating’ of concepts and ideas.”
The report casts doubt on the number of beneficiaries service providers claim they engage. For instance, “a senior management staff who doubled as a coordinator of the RLG’s module was reassigned by the National Coordinator after raising concerns about the purported number of persons trained in one of RLG’s report.
The management team member who doubled as a module coordinator for RLG’s Youth in ICT programme said the company trained "300 rather than 5,000 as stated in the report."
The report says this action “creates the impression that some service providers are ‘untouchable’ and are able to remotely manipulate GYEEDA for their wishes to be done."
This view, the report says "is compounded by service providers directly exerting pressure on GYEEDA staff, in particular members of the Monitoring and Evaluation team to produce reports as the service providers wish in order to receive payment.”
The report also described as unhealthy how some private companies request “government to apportion state resources in a particular manner for their benefit.
For instance, in letters dated 28th April, 2011 and 9th January, 2012, Mr. Henry Kangah and Mr. Roland Agambire, National Coordinator of Asongtaba Cottage Industries and CEO of rlg respectively, requested 50% of the “Talk Time Tax” be dedicated to the Trades and Vocation and the rest 50% dedicated ICT module. Mr. Roland Agambire owns both companies.
Effectively, Mr. Agambire’s demand was for 100% of GYEEDA’s allocation of the Communication Service Tax be dedicated to companies owned by him,” the report says. The Communication Service Tax is the most reliable source of funding for GYEEDA.” For Joy News, Manasseh Azure Awuni reporting.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- VIDEO: Shame!! Wife Caught With Husband's Uncle Having Fun On A Farm - [+18]
- Big Brother Africa Shower Time
- Wife Caught With Husband Uncle Having Fun On A Farm
- Shocking What This Girl Did Inside A Swimming Pool
- Hilarious: See What This Lady Sent To Her Lover When He Asked For Boob Pictures
- Shocking video emerges of couple having sex in the street
- OMG!! Guys, Don’t Jump into Bed With Every Girl You See [Must Read]
- OMG!! 51 Year Old Sinitta Shows Off Her Underwear In High Slit Dress
- Shocking: See What This Guy Did To A Lady In Public - Photos
- Bishop Obinim Reacts To Widely Publicized P*nis Healing Video - [+18]
- SHOCKING: See Some Of The Evil Things NPP Do In Darkness
- Controversial Pastor, Obinim Shows Church Member’s Private Part On TV
- OMG!! Six Sports Stars Pose N*ked For ESPN Cover Shoots - Photos
- Shame As This Guy Leaks Ex-Girlfriend's Private Photos [+18]
- Sexy Actress, Moesha Boudong Shows-Off Her Twerking Skills
- OMG!!Tupac Shakur Finally Comes Out After 19 Years Of Hiding - Video
- Must Read: Guys!! Here Are The Reasons Why You Last A Minute In Bed
- 27 Year Old Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes At The Gym While Doing Squats - Video
- 50 Year Old Woman Face Daily Barrage Of Abuse Because Of Her Over-Sized Asset
- Police Officer Rapes Woman At Gunpoint For 7 Hours - Video
- Return of Sex Clinic
- Asamoah Gyan Begs Girl To Delete S3x Tape - [Audio]
- Hilarious: Pastor Disgraced After Women Storm His Wedding Claiming To Be Married To Him - Raw Photos
- Reggie Rockstone Battles For His Life At The Hospital After..
- Married Woman Opens Up On Her Addiction To Men And S3x
- Over 2 Million Homosexuals Flood The Streets To Perform Mock Crucifixion Of Jesus
- End Domestic Violence: Woman Matches Her Husband Blow For Blow Cheered By Neighbours
- BREAKING NEWS!! Prophet TB Joshua Guilty Of Killing 116 People, Magistrate Rules
- Kim Kardashian To File For Divorce After She Caught Kanye West Masturbating To A Photo Of Himself
- Sex Clinic
- Shocking!! Man Bites Off Lover's Clitoris Over Infidelity
- My Lifestyle Is All Fake, My Cars Are Rented And Jewelry Borrowed - US Rapper, 50 Cent Claims
- Ghanaian Actress, Vicky Zugah Escapes Death After A KIA Truck Crashes Into Her Car - [Graphic Photos]
- Unblievable What Convicted Gay Doctor, Ali Gabass Told An Investigative Journalist
- BREAKING NEWS: President Mahama And Wife Escape Death
- Legalize Homosexuality In Ghana, Queenmother Insists
- US Rapper, 50 Cent To Pay $5Million For S3x Tape Leak
- Transgender Model Exposes Tyga; Reveals How They Met At A Concert In Chicago And Had S3x
- Celebrity Wedding: Top Kumawood Stars Set To Tie The Knot
- Gay-Marriage Legalization: US Islamic Preacher, Farrakhan Responds To Obama - Video
- Video Of Women Playing European Football Championships Without Clothes
- Meet 10 World Pastors Who Fell To Adultery, 1 Died During Confession