Roland Agambire (left) and Joseph Siaw Agyapong (right)
The committee specifically mentioned the names of Roland Agambire of AGAMS Group, Joseph Siaw Agyapong of Zoomlion and Jospong Group and Seidu Agongo of Zeera Group of Companies.
According to the report, there is a certain impression that the three are untouchable.
According to Manasseh Azure Awuni, the report cites “extreme focus of power and authority at the top echelons of governance”, which has resulted in a situation whereby the deputy national coordinators of GYEEDA, the Monitoring and Evaluation team, and Regional Coordinators are unaware of modules that have been approved and for which implementation had started.
The Committee found instances of growing disregard by service providers for Regional Coordinators who insisted on value for money.
According to the report, the skewing of contracts in favor Mr. Roland Agambire, Joseph Agyapong and Seidu Agongo “crowded out innovations and new ideas from other potentially capable citizens.”
It says there was “evidence of individuals owning in excess of eight modules at a single time with aggregate contract values in excess of GH¢150m.”
The committee noted “this approach significantly affected the quality of ideas implemented and resulted in a credibility challenge for the programmes/modules with allegations of ‘pirating’ of concepts and ideas.”
The report casts doubt on the number of beneficiaries service providers claim they engage. For instance, “a senior management staff who doubled as a coordinator of the RLG’s module was reassigned by the National Coordinator after raising concerns about the purported number of persons trained in one of RLG’s report.
The management team member who doubled as a module coordinator for RLG’s Youth in ICT programme said the company trained "300 rather than 5,000 as stated in the report."
The report says this action “creates the impression that some service providers are ‘untouchable’ and are able to remotely manipulate GYEEDA for their wishes to be done."
This view, the report says "is compounded by service providers directly exerting pressure on GYEEDA staff, in particular members of the Monitoring and Evaluation team to produce reports as the service providers wish in order to receive payment.”
The report also described as unhealthy how some private companies request “government to apportion state resources in a particular manner for their benefit.
For instance, in letters dated 28th April, 2011 and 9th January, 2012, Mr. Henry Kangah and Mr. Roland Agambire, National Coordinator of Asongtaba Cottage Industries and CEO of rlg respectively, requested 50% of the “Talk Time Tax” be dedicated to the Trades and Vocation and the rest 50% dedicated ICT module. Mr. Roland Agambire owns both companies.
Effectively, Mr. Agambire’s demand was for 100% of GYEEDA’s allocation of the Communication Service Tax be dedicated to companies owned by him,” the report says. The Communication Service Tax is the most reliable source of funding for GYEEDA.” For Joy News, Manasseh Azure Awuni reporting.
- University Of Cape Coast SRC Student Dancing In The Nude - Video 2
- Pastor sleeps with teenage girl who came for prayers - Video
- John Dumelo And Christabel Ekeh's S3x Tape Leaks - Video
- UCC Student Naa Korkor Addo's Leaked Video Goes Viral - Video 1
- Kofi Ofori-Attah, Late Citi Fm Presenter’s Wife Demanded GHC 7,000 To Be F**ked In Obuasi - Audio
- Popular Politician Caught With Female Student In Hotel Room
- More Revelations About UCC Student Abena Korkor Addo Whose Private Videos Went Viral - Video
- Limping Man Bonks 64 Different Women In Begoro
- Citi Fm Presenter Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of His Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends Before Wife Killed Him - Audio
- My Husband Can't Satisfy Me In Bed, Woman Opens Up
- Mzbel Narrates How University Students Pulled Down Her Pants And Fingered Her After A Performance
- Woman Caught In S3x Scandal Few Days To Her Wedding
- I Love S3x With My Dad - Teenage Girl
- Late Citi FM Presenter Saga Continues: “Would You F**K Me In The Anus Or V*gina” - Audio
- Nigerian man who leaked nude photos of his Ugandan singer girlfriend online, arrested
- Captain Smart Of Adom FM Allegedly Defrauding Women, See Photos Of His Numerous Girlfriends
- Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Infected With HIV/AIDS After Sleeping With 80 Women
- Photos Of Popular Stars Naked In ESPN Magazine
- Transgender Woman Dies After Being Injected With Silicone
- Linda Afriyie, 54 Year Old Ghanaian Based In Staten Island, Killed After Leaping In front Of Train
- Flying Pastor
- Obinim Schwarzenegar
- Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh Is Pregnant, See Photo
- Ghanaian In Amsterdam Shot Dead
- Gospel Musician Comfort Annor Cries For Financial Help As Kidney And Liver Fails
- Husband Shocked To Find List Of Wife’s S3xual Partners On Her Laptop
- Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite On Valentine’s Day - Photos
- Twenty Most Hated People In Ghana Right Now
- Comfort Annor, Veteran Gospel Musician Is Dead!
- Stephen Asamoah, Former Minister of Information Denies Bonking ‘Twerking’ UCC Girl
- Shs Student Killed Over Gay Sex
- Popular Stars Strip For ESPN Magazine
- Best S3x Positions To Satisfy A Woman If You Have A Small Manhood
- Stolen Kiss
- UCC Student Nana Abena Korkor Addo says she released the videos herself so nobody should be blamed
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu II Blasts Mahama
- Medical Student Reveals How She Escaped Rape
- Photos Of Black Stars Returning Home After Painful Defeat
- 28 Year Old Mother Cuts Children's Throats To Keep Them Quiet
- Anas Reveals Abuses In Orphanage Home (Photos)
- Asamoah Boateng, Former Minister Claims He Helped Korkor The UCC Student, But Didn’t Sleep With Her
- Abusua Bone