Roland Agambire (left) and Joseph Siaw Agyapong (right)
The committee specifically mentioned the names of Roland Agambire of AGAMS Group, Joseph Siaw Agyapong of Zoomlion and Jospong Group and Seidu Agongo of Zeera Group of Companies.
According to the report, there is a certain impression that the three are untouchable.
According to Manasseh Azure Awuni, the report cites “extreme focus of power and authority at the top echelons of governance”, which has resulted in a situation whereby the deputy national coordinators of GYEEDA, the Monitoring and Evaluation team, and Regional Coordinators are unaware of modules that have been approved and for which implementation had started.
The Committee found instances of growing disregard by service providers for Regional Coordinators who insisted on value for money.
According to the report, the skewing of contracts in favor Mr. Roland Agambire, Joseph Agyapong and Seidu Agongo “crowded out innovations and new ideas from other potentially capable citizens.”
It says there was “evidence of individuals owning in excess of eight modules at a single time with aggregate contract values in excess of GH¢150m.”
The committee noted “this approach significantly affected the quality of ideas implemented and resulted in a credibility challenge for the programmes/modules with allegations of ‘pirating’ of concepts and ideas.”
The report casts doubt on the number of beneficiaries service providers claim they engage. For instance, “a senior management staff who doubled as a coordinator of the RLG’s module was reassigned by the National Coordinator after raising concerns about the purported number of persons trained in one of RLG’s report.
The management team member who doubled as a module coordinator for RLG’s Youth in ICT programme said the company trained "300 rather than 5,000 as stated in the report."
The report says this action “creates the impression that some service providers are ‘untouchable’ and are able to remotely manipulate GYEEDA for their wishes to be done."
This view, the report says "is compounded by service providers directly exerting pressure on GYEEDA staff, in particular members of the Monitoring and Evaluation team to produce reports as the service providers wish in order to receive payment.”
The report also described as unhealthy how some private companies request “government to apportion state resources in a particular manner for their benefit.
For instance, in letters dated 28th April, 2011 and 9th January, 2012, Mr. Henry Kangah and Mr. Roland Agambire, National Coordinator of Asongtaba Cottage Industries and CEO of rlg respectively, requested 50% of the “Talk Time Tax” be dedicated to the Trades and Vocation and the rest 50% dedicated ICT module. Mr. Roland Agambire owns both companies.
Effectively, Mr. Agambire’s demand was for 100% of GYEEDA’s allocation of the Communication Service Tax be dedicated to companies owned by him,” the report says. The Communication Service Tax is the most reliable source of funding for GYEEDA.” For Joy News, Manasseh Azure Awuni reporting.
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- SHAME!! Video Of SHS Student Fingering Herself During Class Hours Goes Viral
- Some Girls Are Dirty: Shocking As This Girl Masturbate With Insecticide Spray Bottle
- Ghanaian Actress Nude Photos Surface Online - +18
- Photo Of University of Benin Student F!ngered Inside Car Goes Viral
- SHOCKING VIDEO: See What This Man Is Doing To This Drunk Fat Woman On His Car
- PHOTOS: Ghana Audit Service Worker Sends N*de Photos Of Herself To Her Boss To Get Promotion
- Leaked Photos: 2 Colleagues Caught Servicing Each Other In The Office
- Man With Worlds Longest Manhood Proves Its Real
- Church Scandal: Video Of Head Pastor Masturbating On Cam For Female Member Goes Viral
- OMG!! Meet Woman Who Holds World Record For Having S3x With 919 Men In One Day - Photos + Video
- Footage: 2 Boys Secretly Film Man Humping A Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building
- 31 Sex Positions That Will Spice Up Your Relationship
- VIDEO: You Won't Believe What This Amputee Lady Is Doing On The Internet For Money - (+18)
- Graphic Photos + Video: Angry Topless Women Disrupt Muslim Conference With Their Bare Breasts
- Anas' Expose: Judge Collects Bribe And Set Armed Robbers Free - See Photos
- Man With World's Longest Manhood Proves It's Real - Video
- VIDEO: Horny Mad Man Masturbates On The Street Of Lapaz Looking At Hot Ladies
- Ghana Most Beautiful Contestants At The 2015 Oguaa Festival In CapeCoast
- Ghana’s Most Beautiful Reality Pageant Sees It's First Eviction, Find Out Who Was Kicked Out!
- SHOCKER: Over 54 Students Test HIV Positive In Tema
- VIDEO: 'You Think I Can't Afford It?' Moment Rich Woman Screams at Store Assistant, Throws Wads of Cash in her Face
- Sad News!! Ghanaian Musician Goes Mad - Video
- Guys!! Check Out 10 Things Women Love To Be Complimented On
- “My Body Is Work of Arts” – Actress Moesha Boduong
- SHOCKING: 2 Nigerians With A Dead Body Arrested In Accra - Video
- British Airways Plane Bursts Into Flames On Las Vegas' McCarran Airport Before Take-off
- SAD: Ghanaian Actress, Pascaline Edwards Suffering From Sciatica? - Photos
- I Love Sex – Efya Confesses
- Shocking Photo Of US Rapper, Tyga Allegedly Giving A Man A Mouth Job Goes Viral (+18)
- Convicted Fraudster Escapes From Nsawam Prison
- 2Pac Still Alive? Police Officer Reveals He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2Pac’s Death
- Interview With Patience Azure Adongo, Ghana Most Beautiful's Latest Casualty
- Bribery Scandal: Anas Uncovers 34 Judges, Others
- PHOTOS: I Was There, Everthing Is Set For The Premiere Today - Anas
- 40 Worst Things To Say To A Woman Before Getting It On
- DNA Results Confirm Hakeem Lyon From Empire Is Jay Z’s Son
- Video Of The Week: This Cock Almost Took Off A Dog's Eye
- AUDIO: German Woman Accuses Gospel Musician, Obaapa Christy Of Snatching Her Husband
- Ghanaian Actress, Pascaline Edwards Exposed!
- XCLUSIVE FOTOS: Sarkodie, Kwaw Kese, Others At Stonebwoy’s Mother’s Funeral
- Lesbians Wouldn't Let Me Rest - Ghanaian Actress