Accept Supreme Court Declaration-Reverend Apasara
He said Ghanaians should accept the Supreme Court’s verdict in good faith and move along in unity to build the country into a prosperous nation.
Reverend Apasara made the appeal at an inter-denomination Church Service organized by the Upper Regional Coordinating Council to mark the first anniversary of the death of President John Evans Atta Mills.
He urged the media not to behave like the “donkey that kicks and kill the peace boy”, saying: “should that happen we shall all suffer for it”.
Alhaji Baba Daud, a representative of the Chief Imam, said former President Mills was a man of peace and Ghanaians must therefore preach peace at all times, whilst awaiting the outcome of the Supreme Court judgment.
He said any divisive tendency could create confusion in the country, which would not be in the best interest of the people.
Dr. Ephraim Avea Nsoh, the Upper West Regional Minister, said President Mills brought peace and forgiveness to Ghanaians and urged all to sustain the peace for a better Ghana.
Write Your Comment
- University Of Ghana Student Posts Her Private Pictures On Twitter For Fame - Photos
- 19 Yrs Old Ghanaian Girl, Nahnah Abynah Commits Suicide After Sex Tape Leaks - [Video]
- Benedicta Yeboah, S3x Tape Girl Opens Up: "Plz I'm Not Dead...I'm Sorry, But We All Make Mistakes"
- Devil In Her
- Ghana’s Foreign Minister-Hannah Tetteh’s Alleged Son in a Freestyle Hanky Panky VIDEO?
- Nana Oye Lithur, Minister Of Gender Condemns Tamale S3x Photos
- Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Sets Lagos Ablaze with Miracles
- Beyonce Secretly Shops For A New Apartment Without Jay Z