Accept Supreme Court Declaration-Reverend Apasara
He said Ghanaians should accept the Supreme Court’s verdict in good faith and move along in unity to build the country into a prosperous nation.
Reverend Apasara made the appeal at an inter-denomination Church Service organized by the Upper Regional Coordinating Council to mark the first anniversary of the death of President John Evans Atta Mills.
He urged the media not to behave like the “donkey that kicks and kill the peace boy”, saying: “should that happen we shall all suffer for it”.
Alhaji Baba Daud, a representative of the Chief Imam, said former President Mills was a man of peace and Ghanaians must therefore preach peace at all times, whilst awaiting the outcome of the Supreme Court judgment.
He said any divisive tendency could create confusion in the country, which would not be in the best interest of the people.
Dr. Ephraim Avea Nsoh, the Upper West Regional Minister, said President Mills brought peace and forgiveness to Ghanaians and urged all to sustain the peace for a better Ghana.
Write Your Comment
- 19 Yrs Old Ghanaian Girl, Nahnah Abynah Commits Suicide After Sex Tape Leaks - [Video]
- Award-Winning Broadcaster Funmi Iyanda Boogie’s Down At Birthday Bash In London - Photos
- 360Fresh: FJ D King – Mafimishkila
- Benedicta Yeboah, S3x Tape Girl Opens Up: "Plz I'm Not Dead...I'm Sorry, But We All Make Mistakes"
- Sarkodie Tells Prez Mahama “If You Can’t Help Us Don’t Stand In Public and Ask Who Said ‘Twiaaaa’”
- Dr. Stella Adadevoh, Top Female Doctor Infected With Ebola By Sawyer Dies In Lagos
- Kojo Nkansah aka Lilwyn - Biography
- 360Fresh: Hayjayy – Confession