Accept Supreme Court Declaration-Reverend Apasara
He said Ghanaians should accept the Supreme Court’s verdict in good faith and move along in unity to build the country into a prosperous nation.
Reverend Apasara made the appeal at an inter-denomination Church Service organized by the Upper Regional Coordinating Council to mark the first anniversary of the death of President John Evans Atta Mills.
He urged the media not to behave like the “donkey that kicks and kill the peace boy”, saying: “should that happen we shall all suffer for it”.
Alhaji Baba Daud, a representative of the Chief Imam, said former President Mills was a man of peace and Ghanaians must therefore preach peace at all times, whilst awaiting the outcome of the Supreme Court judgment.
He said any divisive tendency could create confusion in the country, which would not be in the best interest of the people.
Dr. Ephraim Avea Nsoh, the Upper West Regional Minister, said President Mills brought peace and forgiveness to Ghanaians and urged all to sustain the peace for a better Ghana.
Write Your Comment
- Mother Confesses Her Lesbian Lover Is Her Daughter
- Cossy Orjiakor Wants To Be A Sugar Mummy But On One Condition
- Ghanaian Actors In Gay Fight
- 19 Yrs Old Ghanaian Girl, Nahnah Abynah Commits Suicide After Sex Tape Leaks - [Video]
- "Homos*xuals Are Destroying Ghana"
- TB Joshua Shaken Up After His Church Building Collapses, Killing More Than 50
- Boxing Legend Mohammed Ali's Secret Ghanaian Daughter Kiiursti Begs To See Him Before He Dies
- Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker Breaks Through In Hollywood