Exclusive Photos: Bestpoint Savings And Loans Opens
Bestpoint Savings and Loans Limited have come to save the day.
Bestpoint Savings and Loans (BPSL) came into full operation on Monday with more than a 1000 clients registering and filling forms for various products BPSL is offering.
Some of these products include ‘Sika Dua and Susu Savings Account’ where clients can start with as low as GHC 1 and continue to make daily deposits of any amount.
BPSL which is located at the old premises of Peace FM, New Achimota-Mile 7, is a company owned by Mr. Osei Kwame, owner of the Despite Group of Companies and Mr Ernest Ofori Sarpong, all astute business executives.
Its mission is to deliver unique financial solutions that optimize customer satisfaction and shareholder value through the use of state of the art technology and well-motivated and professionally competent staff.
The Managing Director of Bestpoint, Mr Kofi Ampofo Agyapong has promised Ghanaians of quality customer service.
“Technology has become a way of life for individuals and businesses and therefore BPSL will not be left out. We have an e-banking Unit to enable us bring our services to your doorstep. That is why we are pleased to announce to you that our ATM is being put in place and should be ready in about a couple of weeks from now” he said at the launch of BPSL.
Also speaking at the launch as the Special Guest of Honour, Mr Millison Narh, first Deputy Governor of the Bank of Ghana said the Bank of Ghana will continue to support Savings and Loans Companies through its supervisory oversight and urged board of directors as well as management of BPSL to implement all recommendations made.
He also urged the staff to exhibit the highest levels of professionalism and “comply with the work ethics necessary to facilitate good interaction between customers and the management of Best Point Savings and Loans Company Limited”.
You can visit www.bestpointgh.com or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write Your Comment
- ‘Devil Influenced Driver’ Speeds Off With Policeman Cling On His Car Bonnet
- 19 Yrs Old Ghanaian Girl, Nahnah Abynah Commits Suicide After Sex Tape Leaks - [Video]
- Ghana Ranked 7th Among Top Ten African Most Prosperous Countries
- Benedicta Yeboah, S3x Tape Girl Opens Up: "Plz I'm Not Dead...I'm Sorry, But We All Make Mistakes"
- Ghanaian Girl's Private Video Leaks - Please Ladies Don't Ever Try This
- NLA Unveils Sports Lottery And Mobile Platform
- Nigerian Ladies Are Allegedly The Most Unfaithful In The World
- Not Again: New York City Police Caught Punching 12-Year Old Black Boy [VIDEO]