Highlife Musician Nana Wusu Is Dead!
We regret to inform our readers and lovers of Highlife music of the death of young and promising Highlife singer Nana Wusu of “Asaase wura” fame.
According to reliable information reaching Peacefmonline the musician Nana Wusu who had been sick for a while passed out on Friday night June 14 at his residence in Ashanti regional capital Kumasi.
Investigations reveal that Nana Wusu complained of his stomach and died some hours later over the weekend but it is not too clear if he died in his house or in a hospital.
Popular Music Producer, Mark Okraku Mantey who worked with Nana Wusu as an Executive Producer confirmed this information Live on Television yesterday evening during Mentor season 7 HighLife Night on TV3 as a resident judge on the show.
“Am very sad today and it has affected my mood. I I’m mourning one great young HighLife artiste Nana Wusu of “Ma me kiss” and “It’s too late” fame that is why I’m in black and the song you performed has even touched me, Mark told one of the contestants who performed “Madanfo pa” by Kofi Anie Johnson.
Nana Wusu who is said to be in his 30s was popularly known for his “Ma me kiss” single which featured Okyeame Kwame, Kofi B and Kuntakinte, “It’s too late” and one time smash hit “Asaase wura” which later became a popular phrase.
Keep reading for more information.
Listen to his "Ma me Kiss" to refresh your memory:
Write Your Comment
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Rev. Ken Oyakhilome, Accused Of Impregnating A Woman In The Church
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome – “My Wife Was Always Angry And Bitter”
- Photos of shameless man busted having S£X with school girl
- Sarkodie AGAIN!!!!...Mahama Would Never Say That !
- 19 Yrs Old Ghanaian Girl, Nahnah Abynah Commits Suicide After Sex Tape Leaks - [Video]
- Naija Rough Girl Shows Off At The Gym
- Caro The Shoemaker 2
- Teenage girl dies after 72-year-old self-styled prophetess gave her to a guy for Ghc5