Highlife Musician Nana Wusu Is Dead!
We regret to inform our readers and lovers of Highlife music of the death of young and promising Highlife singer Nana Wusu of “Asaase wura” fame.
According to reliable information reaching Peacefmonline the musician Nana Wusu who had been sick for a while passed out on Friday night June 14 at his residence in Ashanti regional capital Kumasi.
Investigations reveal that Nana Wusu complained of his stomach and died some hours later over the weekend but it is not too clear if he died in his house or in a hospital.
Popular Music Producer, Mark Okraku Mantey who worked with Nana Wusu as an Executive Producer confirmed this information Live on Television yesterday evening during Mentor season 7 HighLife Night on TV3 as a resident judge on the show.
“Am very sad today and it has affected my mood. I I’m mourning one great young HighLife artiste Nana Wusu of “Ma me kiss” and “It’s too late” fame that is why I’m in black and the song you performed has even touched me, Mark told one of the contestants who performed “Madanfo pa” by Kofi Anie Johnson.
Nana Wusu who is said to be in his 30s was popularly known for his “Ma me kiss” single which featured Okyeame Kwame, Kofi B and Kuntakinte, “It’s too late” and one time smash hit “Asaase wura” which later became a popular phrase.
Keep reading for more information.
Listen to his "Ma me Kiss" to refresh your memory:
Write Your Comment
- 19 Yrs Old Ghanaian Girl, Nahnah Abynah Commits Suicide After Sex Tape Leaks - [Video]
- Benedicta Yeboah, S3x Tape Girl Opens Up: "Plz I'm Not Dead...I'm Sorry, But We All Make Mistakes"
- Miss Ghana Takes Inna Patty To Court
- Is Herty Borngreat's Claim To Have Met The Queen Of England And The Royal Family True?
- Ghana’s Foreign Minister-Hannah Tetteh’s Alleged Son in a Freestyle Hanky Panky VIDEO?
- Castro's 'Drowning' Causes A Major Blow To The Tourism Industry
- Wizkid And Davido's Fight Is Getting Very Messy By The Day!
- Yvonne Nelson Being Harassed Over Close Relationship With John Dumelo