- Cody Walker spent Wednesday clearing up his late brother's possessions at his home in Santa Barbara, California
- At point one a neighbor stopped to offer the distraught 25-year-old a hug and her condolences
- An autopsy on Wednesday determined that Paul Walker died from the 'combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries'
- One of the last times that the brothers enjoyed a family occasion together was at the wedding of other brother, Caleb, in October
- Universal Pictures has shut down production of Fast & Furious 7 for an unspecified time following the actor's death on Saturday
By Sara Nathan and David Mccormack
PUBLISHED: 15:46 GMT, 5 December 2013 | UPDATED: 17:52 GMT, 5 December 2013
Paul Walker's younger brother
Cody began the heart-breaking task of clearing up the late actor’s
personal belongings on Wednesday, as his family try to terms with their tragic loss.
grief-stricken Cody Walker, 25, visited his late brother's home in Santa
Barbara, California, on Wednesday afternoon and later could be seen
packing boxes of the Fast & Furious star’s possessions into the back of a car.
As Cody packed the trunk with items including clothes, a surf board, a rifle and several boxes, a concerned neighbor stopped to give him a hug and pass on her condolences.
Scroll down for video
An emotional Cody Walker visited his late
brother's house in Santa Barbara, California on Wednesday to begin the
difficult task of clearing the actor's belongings
Paul Walker's younger brother Cody takes a moment to contemplate as he spent several hours on Wednesday removing items from the Fast & Furious star's Santa Barbara home
The gates to the actor's home has become something of a shrine in recent days as fans wishing to pay their respects have left countless bouquets of flowers and candles.
Paul Walker tragically died in a car crash on Nov. 30, when the Porsche that his friend Roger Rodas was driving smashed into a light pole and tree.
According to an autopsy released on Wednesday, Walker was killed by injuries from both the impact and the subsequent fire.
The actor died from the ‘combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries,’ according to the autopsy released by the Los Angeles County coroner's office.
A Santa Barbara neighbor of Paul Walker stops to give brother Cody a hug and offer her condolences
Cody Walker filled his vehicle with a number of his late brother's personal belongings including clothes, a surf board, a gun and various boxes
The 2005 Porsche Carrera GT was
driven by Rodas, who was dead from ‘multiple traumatic injuries’
before the car exploded in flames, the autopsy said.
Results of toxicology testing will take another six to eight weeks.
Walker starred in all but one of the six Fast & Furious blockbuster films that glorified fast cars and dangerous driving.
Sheriff's investigators are still trying to determine what caused Rodas to career out of control on Saturday. They have said speed was a factor in the crash about 30 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles.
The limited-edition Porsche was previously owned by IndyCar driver Graham Rahal, who has said it was difficult to drive. It is not just fast - it can hit 100 mph in less than 7 seconds - but also unforgiving in its handling.
The gates to Paul Walker's home has become something of a shrine in recent days as fans wishing to pay their respects have left countless bouquets of flowers and candles
As Paul Walker's family try to come to terms with their tragic loss, younger brother Cody spent Wednesday focused on clearing up the late actor's personal possessions
Paul Walker's brother Cody, 25, spent Wednesday clearing up his late brother's belongings, on the same day that an autopsy revealed that the actor had died from the 'combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries'
Little more than a month before the
actor's tragic death on Saturday, the Walker family had celebrated a family
wedding as another brother, Caleb, 36, had married his fiancée Stephanie
Paul was best man on the big day and Cody a groomsman in the now poignant photos that show
the brothers laughing and smiling together for what would be one of the last ever times.
The stunning album of pictures give a glimpse of the close-knit family who are now grieving following the actor's death.
With a smile on his face and a cheeky
glint in his eye, the Fast & Furious star can be seen toasting his brother Caleb on his special day.
Paul is also seen posing with his fellow groomsmen at the wedding held on October 23 at Dove Canyon Country Club in Orange County, California.
Smiles: Beaming, the Walker brothers, from left, Cody, Caleb and Paul, pose in the fall sunshine at Caleb's October wedding
Brothers in arms: Paul Walker joins his brothers and fellow groomsmen at Caleb Walker's wedding on October 23 - little more than a month before his fiery death in a car crash
In another shot, he cracks up laughing as Cody makes a joke while the brothers give a speech to the happy couple. And he stands by a bridesmaid, in a pretty lilac dress, as he joins the newlyweds alongside their wedding party.
The Walker clan are said to be extremely close and earlier this week, Paul's sister Ashlie Walker told MailOnline the family are trying to cope by using their Mormon faith.
Furious Ashlie, 37, also hit out at reports her brother and his good friend Roger Rodas - who was at the wheel of a Porsche when they crashed in Los Angeles on Saturday - were drag racing at the time of their death.
Breaking her silence, Miss Walker said: 'They were absolutely not racing, that's a complete lie. It hurts us when we hear these lies and it makes our grief worse and more painful.
are irresponsible allegations and people are trying to make out speed
and racing was the reason for his death when it was just a terrible
Brotherly love: Paul Walker and his youngest brother Cody, 25, give a toast at their brother Caleb's wedding to Stephanie Branch
Best Man: Paul Walker gives a toast to the newlyweds at the Dove Canyon Country Club in Orange County, California, on October 23
A close family member said Paul would be the 'biggest angel in heaven', adding: ‘Paul was a wonderful man and the best person you could ever meet. We are all totally distraught and beside ourselves with grief.
‘We can gain hope from this tragic accident through our strong Christian background and faith. We are grateful to be surrounded by such loving friends and family that have been praying for us and will be forever by our sides.
'We seek comfort in their love and our faith. We definitely believe that Paul has gone to a better place and is now with our heavenly father.
'We have a strong Mormon faith and although Paul wasn’t practicing at the time, he always had a very strong Christian faith.'
Tears: Just a month after her wedding, Paul Walker's new sister-in-law Stephanie hugs his father Paul Walker Snr outside the family home on Monday as younger brother Cody Walker looks on following the star's death
Meanwhile, Universal Pictures announced that it has shut down production for an unspecified time on the seventh installment of the Fast & Furious franchise.
The studio announced Wednesday that
the film will shut down 'for a period of time so we can assess all
options available to move forward with the franchise.'
The seventh installment of the street car racing series had begun shooting in September. While much of Fast & Furious 7 has been filmed, it's far from complete.
When Walker died in a fiery car crash Saturday north of Los Angeles, the film was on break for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Shooting had been planned to resume Monday in Atlanta, but production was put on hold following Walker's death.
Final picture: Paul Walker stands next to the Porsche Carrera GY that he was killed in when it crashed and burst into flames in LA on Saturday
Mangled: Firefighters stand by the wreckage of the crash in which Paul Walker and his friend Roger Rodas died in Valencia, California, on Saturday
Universal had been trying to
fast-track Fast & Furious 7 for a July 11 release, a date that's
likely to be postponed. Universal hasn't yet announced any release date
'Right now, all of us at Universal
are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family and our
extended Fast & Furious family of cast, crew and filmmakers,' the
studio said in a statement.
Walker starred in all but one
installment of the 'Fast & Furious' franchise, which has been
particularly lucrative for Universal. Fast & Furious 6, released in
May, was the highest grossing film in the series, earning more than $788
Universal announced on Tuesday that
it will donate a portion of the proceeds from the upcoming DVD, Blu-ray
and digital release of Fast & Furious 6 to Walker's charity Reach
Walker, 40, founded Reach Out Worldwide in 2010 to give first-response aid to victims of natural disasters. Walker was hosting a fundraiser for the nonprofit on Saturday afternoon before the crash.
Memorial: Fans stand by the scene of the crash in which Paul Walker lost his life. Police are still investigating the tragedy - but have ruled out a theory the star and his friend were drag racing
MOST WATCHED NEWS VIDEOS
MOST READ NEWS
Most Watched Videos
Most Read News
- See Full Details And Photos From Asamoah Gyan And Sara Kwablah’s ‘S3xtape’
- Female Banker Sends N*de Photos Of Herself To Her Boss To Get Promotion - Photos
- OMG!! Ghanaian Producer Releases Another Ghana Po’rn Movie, See Photos [+18]
- Kenyan Girl Refuses To Wear Her Clothes After Being Abused At The Airport For Carrying Drugs
- 34 Year Old Kelly Dies Shortly Ater Getting Butt Enlargement Injections - Photos
- Meet 19 Year Old Girl Without Genitals - Photos
- 22 Year Old, University Student Threatens To Leak S3x Video With Asamoah Gyan - Photos
- Jessica And Monica Sexxxton, Mother-Daughter Duo Create Pornography Site And Shoot Scenes Together - Video
- These Photos Of Ghanaian Tv Personality Sandra Ankobiah Will Blow Your Mind
- SHOCKING: University Student's Manhood Goes Missing After Handshake - Photo
- SHOCKING: Female Student Breaks Cucumber Inside Her Genitals - Photos
- Lady Has A Very Unfortunate Twerking Accident In Her Newly Renovated Hair Salon
- Fidelity Bank MD Turns Staff Into S3x Machine, Breaks Her Home
- OMG!! Woman Rush To Hospital After S3x Vibrator Got Stuck In Her Genital - Photos
- Law Passed: All HIV Positives People Would Be Marked Near Their Genitals
- My Dad Used His Manhood To Confirm My Virginity
- ‘Don’t Come Near Me If You Cant Satisfy Me, Nollywood Actress Crystal Okoye Warns Men
- VIDEO: See This Video Of Africans Living In India Talking About The Racism They Face Every Day
- You Are A Prostitute
- Tragic Last Photos Of 7yr Old Shanay, Running Barefoot To A Shop Looking For Water, Just Hours Before Aunt Killed Her
- My Husband Is No Longer Giving Me Good Satisfaction In Bed - Lady Opens Up
- I Married My Hubby with Juju, now I'm Suffering, Wife Confesses
- Hilarious: Pastor Calls For Jail Term For Women Who Call God’s Name During S3x
- Afia Schwarzenegger Replies KK Fosu Over "Big Mouth" Comment - Photos
- Lesbianism Saga: 2 Nollywood Actresses, Biodun Okeowo And Adediwura Points Accusing Fingers At Each Other
- Popular Kumawood Scriptwriter Passes On
- LOL! I’ve Left My Other Half: Jilted Boyfriend Chops Everything He And His Girlfriend Owned In Two After They Split up - Photos
- Meet 12 Ghanaian Celebrities In Their Most Fashionable Look This Week
- I Would Love To Go On A Date With Caitlyn Jenner, Dennis Rodman Reveals - Video
- 33 Year Old Kills Husband Over Banku
- Guys: Check Out How To Win The Heart Of A Classy Ghanaian Career Woman
- Meet The African King With 100 Wives
- General Manager Of Peace FM, Kwasi Brenya Put To Rest Today
- Teenagers Invent Condoms That Could Detect STIs - Photos
- Shocking: Two Nollywood Actresses Fight Dirty Over Lesbianism Secret
- Hilarious: Jealous Alabama Man Has S3x With Wife’s Dog Because
- Power Crisis: N*ked Demo To Hit Flagstaff House
- Promzy Is A Liar, Lazy Of VVIP Reveals - Video
- Video: Married-Woman Caught Cheating After Faking A Night Vigil
- Bobbi Kristina 'Being Taken Home To Die Peacefully'
- #Goil Fuel Station Explotion: How Amos Escaped Death - Video
- UT Bank Boss Is The Father Of Mzbel’s Son, Caroline Reveals